Here’s where most entrepreneurs struggle. You know you need help to achieve your goals, but how do you find the time to hire and train the right people?
Module 4 has all the answers, including…
- 2 things you must do before hiring a virtual assistant—skipping these will make your first outsourcing plan a colossal waste of money!
- The “litmus test” that will tell you if a VA is a right fit for you or not—nail this, and you’ll save yourself (and your potential VA) a lot of frustration.
- How to go beyond testimonials and references—this one trick might just save you from making a huge mistake.
- 7 topics to cover during your first meeting with a new VA—this quick chat will tell you everything you need to know about your potential team member.
- Where to find the best contractors for every task—and every budget.
- How to adequately train and manage your team—including a done-for-you solution that will save you hours of time every month.
- “Must-have” documentation every business needs—and how to easily create it!
- 7 reasons you need a contract—and why your new VA should want one as well.
- 13 things you can outsource right now—and this list is just the beginning!
Here’s the bottom line: systems are essential, and automation makes business management much easier, but unless you’re outsourcing, you’re still working too hard.
Don’t let your money fears hold you back from taking this big step toward growth. Module 4 makes it easy.